Hi guys! I’ve missed you. After navigating a few big work changes, it’s nice to say “hello” again.
What I do now is pretty different from wearing banana suits at block parties, organizing meat tastings, and hanging out with world-famous authors like Daniel Woodrell, but I have to say I’m liking hunkering down in my cubicle to create hilarious (right?) social media and web content. Writing has always always been up there among my favorite tasks at any job, and now I’m paid to do it 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent brushing up on fun techie and UX skills.
The other major change? As a brand-new commuter, I have become totally fanatical about audiobooks. Punk goddess Patti Smith reading her very own memoir? Brilliant journalist Jon Ronson reciting Insane Clown Posse lyrics in a dry british accent? Yes, please! If you’re a fan of audiobooks, too, let me know what I should listen to next.